Re: kitesurf Curacao...its an island...

  • loco4viento
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hey Sean,

      i'm off to margarita tomorrow and have been watching the wind lately
      down that way. I use www.wunderground.com for aruba, bonaire, curacao
      and porlamar (margarita). it's been good (15-25 mph) lately in curacao.
      i know nothing at all about the beaches there, but i'd bring something
      to cover the 15-30 range if i were going. hope you have lots of fun.
      john in arizona