kitesurf Curacao...its an island...

  • seancmurph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      So,

      Does anyone know anything about Kitesurfing on the island of Curacao...

      It's in the carribbean... It's Dutch, like Amsterdam...

      Going soon, should I take kites?

      Thanks, sean

    • loco4viento
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hey Sean,

        i'm off to margarita tomorrow and have been watching the wind lately
        down that way. I use www.wunderground.com for aruba, bonaire, curacao
        and porlamar (margarita). it's been good (15-25 mph) lately in curacao.
        i know nothing at all about the beaches there, but i'd bring something
        to cover the 15-30 range if i were going. hope you have lots of fun.
        john in arizona