Re: Airblast 11.8 tuning, relative line tension

  • igsmith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
      I found that when I used the bridals the line pressure was so light I
      even considered taking off my fixed harness loop and relied a lot on
      the depower loop in hi wind/gusty situations. Now, however, I prefer
      to fly in the fixed harness line and use the board to edge out of
      those conditions, thus flying more powered more of the time. (I snap
      shackle into the depower loop and am most of the time in the fixed
      harness line, which tends to save my arms).

      Also, see my previous post re: your thoughts on stalling. I agree
      with you that I must have been pulling in the bar too much which
      seems to make the kite slow and inefficient when sine-curving.

      Ian