Is the arc any good

  • billiebob2000uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      Could people kindly advise me if the peter lynn arc is a good buy or
      not.Im just starting and i come from a buggying background so im very
      experienced with kites,im also thinking about the fly-surfer range
      but im a bit worried about them luffing.please help
    • Kitepower
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
        Go the Arc, it is something you will bbe able to get a lot more range from
        than any traditional parafoil type kite, regardless of patents and pulleys.
        Your previous kite skills will help a lot in understanding how the Arc
        works, and to get the best from it.

        Cya and
        Goodwinds
        Steve McCormack
        http://www.kitepower.com.au
        mailto:sydney@...
        126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
        Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
        Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
        * Could people kindly advise me if the peter lynn arc is a good buy or
        * not.Im just starting and i come from a buggying background so im very
        * experienced with kites,im also thinking about the fly-surfer range
        * but im a bit worried about them luffing.please help
        *
        *
        * Support your local kitesurf association !
        *
        *
        * <<<to unsubscribe send a message to kitesurf-unsubscribe@egroups.com>>>
        *