Go the Arc, it is something you will bbe able to get a lot more range from
than any traditional parafoil type kite, regardless of patents and pulleys.
Your previous kite skills will help a lot in understanding how the Arc
works, and to get the best from it.
126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
* -----Original Message-----
* From: billiebob2000uk [mailto:rupert.hoy@...
* Sent: Wednesday, 2 January 2002 4:31
* To: email@example.com
* Subject: [ksurf] Is the arc any good
* Could people kindly advise me if the peter lynn arc is a good buy or
* not.Im just starting and i come from a buggying background so im very
* experienced with kites,im also thinking about the fly-surfer range
* but im a bit worried about them luffing.please help
* Support your local kitesurf association !
* <<<to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/