Re: Naish Aero -report windrange?

  • abc123kite
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 1, 2002
      In low wind, I think the ARX is better, you can go up wind easier
      with at least the same if not more power then the Aero.
      In high wind it's different, the Aero is more powered (with less
      option of depower) but with the right board you can adge well and
      control the power better because of his steady power.
      The ARX have more wind rang but I think the Aero is better for
      strong winds and wakeboards.
      All this is based on short time on the Aero 10 and long exp' with
      all the ARX kites line.
      Eyal

    • Philippe Lavigne
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 3, 2002
        Test
      • ckflyer@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 14, 2002
          To those who criticize:
          Experimentation, trial and error, research and development is what has
          brought us this great sport of kitesurfing...Now we are tersting ourselves to
          see the limits of height , distance and endurance...We should commend
          congratulate those who push the limits and succeed, and not put them down...
          If you want to put down pioneers and record breakers you will have to put
          down
          Lindberg for crossing the Atlantic and Armstrong for going to the Moon..

          Pushing the extreme limits of Kitesurfing is only for a select few, and I
          offer my congratulations to the participants of the World Record Crossing
          from Key West to Cuba...This was a tough accomplishment and I will commend
          Neil, Kent, and Fabrice for their endurance and completion of the 97 non stop
          miles and Paul and Oliver for their attempt.

          Chris Kjos
          <A HREF="http://www.kitesurfusa.com/">KitesurfUSA.com</A> Kitesurf School & Equipment
          Florida Kitesurfing Association (F.K.A.)
          Watersports Unlimited Inc.
          301 Seabreeze Blvd.
          Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA 33316