Re: Fins or no fins

  • David Trewern
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Steve,

      I agree with what your saying. My point is that it is now 2002 (just!) and
      we have people that swear by fins (with Robby with his big slot fin as an
      extreme) and then we have people with no fins at the other end of the scale.
      Board shapers talk about a great board being a millimetre different here and
      a millimetre different there, but I think that fact that there are so many
      different boards that are so radically different says that there is a long
      way to go... There is no hard and fast rule yet as to what works best.

      The SBC Kiteboard mag is great. I got it with WindSport mag at the
      newsagent. Apparently, from next issue on, it will be distributed as a
      separate mag.

      Look for Windsport mag, or go to the website address: www.kiteboardmag.com
      (although this didn't work when I tried it).

      I think the mag is from Canada.

      There is also a number to call to order: 416-406-5041

      Cheers

      DT