Tired of the 40 X 40 Plan?20438

  • ailey179@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2001
      Tired of the 40 X 40 X 40 Plan? You know:

      Work 40 hours per week for someone else for 40 years, then receive a 40% reduction in pay!

      Is working for a "boss" too demeaning and unrewarding?

      Are you sick of depending on a job with too little pay and too many hours with no personal reward and even less future?

      If you're determined to retire in the next 2 - 5 years with enough income to have REAL Financial Independence and Freedom, and are not afraid to work for it, I can help you.

      I am looking for people with a Good Work Ethic and extraordinary Desire to Earn at Least $10,000 per Month Working From Home!

      NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We will give you all the training and personal support you will need to ensure your success!

      This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back in Control of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life!

      If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live up to their promises, THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!

      THIS IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEME!

      YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!

      CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!

      1-800-675-7009 (Free, 24 hour, 2 minute recorded message)

      DON'T GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS!

      " The moment you commit an quit holding back, all sorts of unforseen incidents, meetings and material assistance will
      rise up to help you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help." - Napoleon Hill

      To be removed from future mailings, simple click reply and submit.