Re: [ksurf] Re: Airblast 11.8 tuning, relative line tension

  • Daniel Lamar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      Callum, thanks for the suggestions. I rechecked all the lines and loosened
      the bridle attachment. I ended up detensioning the rear lines compared to
      where I had them. I went out today again in very light fluky wind and was
      able to relaunch and get in a couple of rides for the first time with this
      kite. I can see the potential now of the kite am I am just waiting for some
      consistent wind to fine tune it. Thanks for your help. Daniel