Converting back:)

  • kitesurf73
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      :)Its to cold to mess whith 4 lines in sweden.. wanna go to 2 line
      mode on my 3.5 5 kvm...To much walking in the deep snow just to check
      the lines..But now i dont have a clue how to connect the bridle lines
      would like a picture or something to get me started :)

      PS: Have searched the net whitout succes and the naish 2002 site dont
      have any information at all..Strange how bad the naish wipika site
      are they look good but dont have any information of value..

      Thanks for any replys..........