[kitesurf] Logo for the ring...

  • Luka Baranovic
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 1998
      Hey guys,
      we have to have a logo for our ring. So why don't each of us create his vision of Kitesurf ring logo and than we'll all decide whose is the best. What do you say...?????

      Luka Baranovic
      (lukica@...)

      Siget 18 A
      10020 Zagreb
      Croatia, Europe

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/
    • Ian Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 1998
        > we have to have a logo for our ring. So why don't each of us create > his vision of Kitesurf ring logo and than we'll all decide whose is the > best. What do you say...?????

        Please find attached my very rough attempt at a logo for people to think
        about the concept.

        The idea is a "ring" in a flying pattern binding together the three
        major kite designs currently being used in kite skiing/ surfing with a
        water background.

        Cheers,
        Ian

        WinDesigns Australia:
        9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
        Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
        Mobile: 0414 716 812
        Email: IanYoung@...
        Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/
      • Luka Baranovic
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 1998
          Hello everybody,
          this is something I made long time ago. Send me an e-mail and let me know what do you think!
        • Ian Young
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 1998
            Luka,

            > Send me an e-mail and let me know what do you think!

            I think it's good.

            The only point I would make is that it could be confused with
            wake-boarding. Perhaps something like a combination of your design of
            the board and my design with the three kites? Maybe a bit too fussy
            then?

            Cheers,
            Ian

            ----