RE: Re: Harness (COM)

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Mike

      I agree with Steve on this one (below). The Pro Limits Kite seat is one of
      the best out there. Before using it, I had accepted lower back pain as a
      part of kitesurfing!

      After using one late last year, I bought up big from pro limits, and have
      only a couple of each size left, Pro Limits has been out of them for quite
      some time.

      They're on our site if you want one or call me, cheaper than my
      chiropractor by far;).

      Regards
      Andy Heaton
      www.kitehigh.com
      1 866 646 7835

      Steve wrote:
      <<<Pro Limit
      kiteseat, spreads the load through to your legs, I have lower back damage
      from previous accidents and I need a very supportive harness, everything
      else except a Dakine surf seat was very uncomfortable for me. The Dakine has
      an unsuitable spreader clip though and I never use it now (can suddenly open
      and release spreader).
      Pro limit sizes are large, the small may be a little loose.
      The new Naish harnesses arrived yesterday, they have been out of stock for a
      while now but these new ones look even better than the excellent last years>>