Free Air Wipikas and Flexifoil Blade 7.2 Great Prices!!!

  • koolkites@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      I am selling two Free Air wipikas. Both are in excellent like new
      condition. No more than two hours use. Both are red and white
      and come with bar, pump, four lines and bag. Ready to fly!!!
      This is a great opportunity to own an almost new kite at almost
      50% discount. The 16 sq. mts. is for only $800.00 and the 11 sq.
      mts for only $700.00. if you purchase both i can make a good
      deal. Again, you will safe a lot of money and have an almost new
      kite. This is a great bargain. The reason for this sale is
      because I don't have time to practice the sport . I also have a
      Blade 7.2 in excellen conditions for only $500.00 including lines,
      handles and bag. It is almost like new also. I like to take care of
      my things so if I tell you it is almost like new, is because it is.
      Don't loose this opportunity. I am sure you will not find an
      opportunity like this for almost new kites. Send me an e-mail to
      koolkites@...