RE: [ksurf] Re: Stacking 2 B3s....thanks Steve

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      Be careful with those large inflatables in the snow, if you drop them you
      will probably never re-launch them, make sure you have some way to depower
      them instantly.
      Quadline foils like the B3 work best in the snow IMO.

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894