F One directional 195cm

  • henas@pair.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      I am new to kite surfing. My local surf shop offered me this board in
      a package.
      I understand for kiteboarding board should have sharp rails.
      This board seem to have pretty soft rails especially compere to
      Stonker 195 (this was my first choice) and seems to be pretty floaty
      as well.
      Has anyone got any experience with this board?
      Perhaps some recommendations.
      I am windsurfer. I am weighing 90Kg.

      Henryk Majewski

      henas@...
    • henas@pair.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
        It seems my question about F-one caused strong debate
        on weight versus size of the board
        in the new thread "Weight & misunderstanding"

        This certainly was very educational for me but it doesn't answer my
        main question.
        How good the board is. Has anyone used this board before.
        What is your experience when comparing it with other board brands?

        Thankyou
        Henryk Majewski

        henas@...

      • andysantacruz@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
          Go for the stonker classic, it is an awesome board, everyone says it,
          I haven't heard a bad thing about it. Maybe someone here can help
          you more than me. The classic is a proven shape which only keeps
          getting better, now in epoxy construction. I'd say go with the
          stonker, and besides it is probably cheaper than the f'one.
          Andres