RE:Virginia/Maryland Locations

  • GC
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      Mason Neck SP in VA near Occoquan for anything w/a
      West in it. Scarey onshore launch with maybe 5m of
      beach.
      Leesylvania SP just north of Quantico for anything NE
      thru SE to ~SSW. I was out here yesterday for the
      virgin ride on my pop (Piece Of Plywood) board.
      Freakin' sweet for around here I actually had ~15m of
      sand beach to launch from.
      See the iWindsurf.com map for other ideas.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com