Re: Stacking 2 B3s....thanks Steve

  • bettyd@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      Thanks Steve,
      I thought it might be tough to stack B3s but I guess I was just
      day-dreaming on a rainy Dec. afternoon ( praying for snow) ;-)
      I'll be using 6.3 and 8.4 ABs (struts pre-inflated at home so my
      hands don't get so cold)as well as my trusty B3.
      Just wondered if it was possible.

      Thanks again for your input:-)
      T-Boyz.
    • Kitepower
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        Be careful with those large inflatables in the snow, if you drop them you
        will probably never re-launch them, make sure you have some way to depower
        them instantly.
        Quadline foils like the B3 work best in the snow IMO.

        Cya and
        Goodwinds
        Steve McCormack
        http://www.kitepower.com.au
        mailto:sydney@...
        Open 7 days
        126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
        Phone +61293157894