RE: [ksurf] Re:Stacking two Slingshot B3's for snow....

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      G'day T-Boyz
      Good Luck! ;-) I only say that because it is not a simple thing to do and
      would be beyond my patience to get it to fly well.
      Problem is you need to make a whole bridle to attach to the back skin of the
      front B3, so that the back B3 can be stacked.
      Plus the internal ribs of the front B3 need to be reinforced or strong line
      needs to be sewn to the ribs of the front B3 and another destroy a good kite
      method would be to poke holes in the back skin of the front B3 and feed each
      bridle leg through and tie off directly to the front B3's normal bridle
      attachment points.
      Technically it is possible to stack almost any kites, but sometimes it is
      not worth it, I suggest you look into getting a bigger kite!
      In an early edition of Kiteboarding Magazine there is a pic of 2 Blade 4.9's
      stacked, so it can be done!

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic