Re: [ksurf] Re: Stoked.

  • Rudy de Groot
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      First time i've heared it was near diamond head after my first wave (didn't
      lineup, didn't lesson and chose my own wave to plane for a lifetime until i
      nearly crashed on some rocks at the beach) when some local mid-thirty guy
      came up to my ecstatic face and said "addictive huh? prepare yourself to be
      stoked for a lifetime, dude."

      so, always thought stoked=addicted.. is there any another meaning..?

      Stoked4Life, RudyG.

      > Thanks a lot, it does help...STOKED to be heading down there just after
    • Carlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        stoked (stkt)
        adj. Slang
        Exhilarated or excited.
        Being or feeling high or intoxicated, especially from a drug.