Virginia/Maryland Locations

  • BIGEUGENE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      I'm looking for good locations in Maryland and Virginia to Kitesurf.
      I moved to the DC area from Florida and am jonesing my frigging
      brains out. Come spring I'm back in the mix. Does anyone know any
      local yahoo groups or other email groups for these areas? Look at
      me I'm up at 1 in the morning because all I think about is kiting.
      It's been 5 months! Somebody help me!!!

      Anyone from/familiar with the areas, email me direct:

      bigeugene@...

      Thanks,

      Brett
    • GC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        Mason Neck SP in VA near Occoquan for anything w/a
        West in it. Scarey onshore launch with maybe 5m of
        beach.
        Leesylvania SP just north of Quantico for anything NE
        thru SE to ~SSW. I was out here yesterday for the
        virgin ride on my pop (Piece Of Plywood) board.
        Freakin' sweet for around here I actually had ~15m of
        sand beach to launch from.
        See the iWindsurf.com map for other ideas.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com