Boost video

  • Carlo van Wyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hi all

      Just to let you know I bought the boost kitesurf instructional video
      yesterday. It comes as two volumes: the 1st is for beginners and covers
      safety tips, launching of different types of kites, getting on your board
      for the first time to jumping, etc.

      The second volume is more for wakeboarders and covers advanced tips. There's
      some very cool scenes of pro kiteboarders like flash austin - and he
      delivers comments throughout the video.

      I would recommend it for all kitesurfers - you'll pick up invaluable
      information - regardless of if you are a beginner or looking to do advanced
      maneuvers.

      Carlo