Re: ARC 630 and 460

  • loco4viento@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hey Dave,

      getting the right brake tension is the critical element...too much you
      stall backward like you did; not enough you zoom forward and bowtie.
      best thing in my opinion is to learn the launch from fairly downwind
      and well preinflated. when launching, take it real slowly and don't get
      all excited that you're gonna get this baby to the edge of the window
      real quickly. try to lift it a bit until you've spilled the sand off of
      it, and get it to hover, inching forward. if you start deep in the
      window there's less distance to stall backward and crash. as you get it
      nailed you can more confidently launch from closer to the edge. good
      luck...john