Advise on Cabarette Kitesurfing? - slightly off topic

  • Paul Coutinho
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      I am planing a 10-15 day stay and would like opinions from anyone who have gone there.

      Not just about the kitesurfing conditions but also where to stay, night life and so on.

      I am planing the trip for february which aparently isn´t the best for winds but I can only go then...
      Anyway any input the subject is much appreciated.... so thanks in advance to all.

      email me please, if you think this isn´t supposed to be posted on the news.

    • Kinsley@XtremeBigAir.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
        Paul,
        February is hit and miss but still fun.