Good news and bad news

  • Phillip_Jones@trfkb.navy.mil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      The good news is that I just finished walking at lunch and the wind
      was blowing steady at least 12 and about 80 degrees and sunny. The
      Bad news is I am at work! The good news is that I get off an hour
      early today. The bad news is that I have to pick up my car and pay
      for a brake job so I can't go kiting. The good news is that I am off
      tomorrow and there is a hurricaine in the works which means either
      wind or waves--or both! The bad news is that I will be all by myself
      as everyone else will be working. ;( Wait--is that good news too?
      Bad news is no computer at home so I will have to come back to work
      Monday to read the threads. Have a nice weekend all. ;)
      Phil