Comments at Advance Rhea 14!!!!!

  • f_quistgaard@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi everyone!

      After a years surfing at an inflatable nasih at now look for a low
      wind foil kite. I does not blow to strong winds in Sweden. I am very
      intrested in the Advance Rhea kite.

      The kite seems to be well manutactured and with good depower
      functionality. But i nedd commnets at the kite!

      How well does the kite water start??

      How well does the depower functionality work??

      What is the actual wind range at the kite?? ( 80 kg riding an f-one
      tt 170)

      What does people think of the Advance bar??

      Any other comments at the kite are wellcome

      Thanks

      Fred