Re: F-One Mach 1

  • bnow@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Carlos

      I flew a 15m prototype on land in very light wind (6-7knots). The
      kite was very fast for it's size in that light wind. As far as the
      construction is concerned, it is the best built inflatable I have
      ever seen. Very solid construction on the prototype, with mini
      carbon spars in the wing tips. The trailing edge of the kite was
      reinforced as well. The kite has wide wing tips like an ARC, and I
      could back the kite down just like an ARC. Well worth a look if you
      are after an inflatable.

      Mark

      --- In kitesurf@y..., c_batalha@c... wrote:
      > Anyone tried the new F-One sled, the Mach 1??
      >
      > Does anyone saw one? How about it's constrution, any comments?
      >
      > Good winds
      > Carlos
    • babydraz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
        I bought an F-One Mach 1 9.1m (2001) second hand, but didn't get a
        manual. I just wanted to know, for interests sake, if it does come
        with one?? If it does then does anyone know where I can get hold of
        one?? From a UK outlet preferably.

        Cheers

        BabyDraz
      • Marc Munzer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
          Hi,

          Check out
          http://www.f-one.us/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17

          It has a link to the manual and you can download it.

          Hope that helps. The new kites come with a manual.

          Best regards,

          Marc
          GoExtreme.dk