[ksurf] re: help?!

  • David Low
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1998
      hi everyone!
      i just got my new wipika and i'm ready to go...never kitesurfed
      before...also bought 2 kiteboards (waterski type) from an expert
      kitesurfer. it has a fixed wakeski binding for the front foot. is the
      sport trending toward the strapsurf-type board? or do some people
      prefer the waterski-type board? which one is better for
      learning/advanced manoeuvres?
      also, should i buy a stunt kite to practice on before doing dry runs on
      the wipika?
      thanks,
      dave
      san francisco