[kitesurf] contests ?

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1998
      I have questions about these contests,

      What format do these contests take ?

      I imagine that each type of kite is better for certain types of courses ,
      downwind slalom, or course racing , or wave sailing. and wether the focus
      is on speed or maneuvrability. (and not only the kite but if you use a
      surfboard, wakeboard, or skis, or anything else)

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/