[ksurf] Re: Kitesurfing gear for sale

  • David Turner
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
      An epoxy kiteboard with graphics, multi-position footstraps, leash plug and
      twinzer fin boxes is $699 US.

      My team rider just got back from a sesh last night and reported that the
      Litewave212 kiteboard goes upwind easily compared with other boards he's riden.

      Do you live in Northern Cal? You can see one in person at the Delta this
      weekend.

      Thanks,

      David

      Grve66@... wrote:

      > i am may be interested can you let me know what do you want for whole package

      WWW.LITEWAVEDESIGNS.COM is the place for Windsurfers and Kiteboards