[ksurf] NPW

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      > Yes... NPW's CAN water relaunch. Yes, I do use a NPW to kite-surf, No, I don't have an upwind problem. Yes I have tried splines in my NPW's. Yes I have severe modifications to an NPW (several variations). No, I couldn't

      Thanks for the nice words. I am interested in your NPW. The reason I
      am interested in NPW is that I suspect that you can fly this type of
      kite in very light wind (is this true?). What modifications have you
      done to your NPW to make it "kitesurfable"? Are you planing to publish
      that somewhere on the net?

      Hung.