[ksurf] jumping

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hello kitesurfers,

      Kitesurfing is now getting fun, I can go upwind, jibing etc.. But I am still not able to do some serious jumping. On land I am an excellent jumper, I have a lot of kite experience but few board experience. What is the technique for jumping (on flat water)?

      You let the kite down and steer it up true the centre for getting the lift, but what about the board and the upwind / downwind position??

      Hope some of you can help, Yours

      Mark Tober