[ksurf] which harness

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hello,

      Just got back from a two weeks kitesurf trip to Leucate (France). Great wind and great spots, I was only surprised by me being the only kisturfers in the area.

      I have a harness problem. I use a seat-harness but is not comfortable and after three months using it it is starting to tear apart. Any suggestions for a better harness (please tell me brand name and type).

      I have also a tip for Wipika users which might avoid an hour of swimming; change the knots on your control bar. The knots on the controlbar won't hold long.
      Another tip that could avoid swimming is getting a real strong leach (thing that attaches the board to your leg). I lots my board for the third time already when falling at full speed.

      Our Dutch board shaper is coming up with a webpage. Brunotti sells three types of boards, the smallest one is a replica of the board that Flash uses. Check out www.brunottiboards.com for a preview.

      Yours,

      Mark Tober