[ksurf] Nahant Beach Kite Fly

  • Mark Frasier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hi folks,

      There is a kite festival on Nahant Beach in Revere, Mass this Saturday (Aug.
      7). There will be all kinds of stunt kites, traction kites, big single line
      kites, buggies (if there is room on the beach), etc. I'm going down with my
      regular kite stuff, buggy & kitesurfing stuff. If the conditions are good
      for kitesurfing I'll be out on the water. There might be other kitesurfers
      there, too. The event is put on by Kites Over New England. Come check it out
      if you're in the area with nothing to do.

      Mark Frasier