[ksurf] Re: Cquad prob

  • Jacques Labonne
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
      jorge_garcia/ANECOOP@... wrote:

      > Hi people:

      hi

      > I own a Cquad 6.3 just for 3 weeks and fly it 4-5 times. I find the storage
      > method ok, but not excellent, I manage to fit it into the bag by my self.
      > But the disc is not that confortable to transport, wenn you are dryving a
      > motorcycle :)

      Argh!that'a what i thought! kites makers don't think for us!
      :)))

      > Of course you have to take care in not to crash it, otherwise your going to
      > damage of course. Just try to start with a not strong winds.

      i'll bet!argh i'm still waiting for it.....
      Bye!

    • paul_sexstone@westpac.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
        i put my 6.3 into its bag then put that into a boogie board bag.. it has sholder
        straps and a handle, and a pocket on the back for fins ( great for launching
        stake, spares, etc)

        i then ride my bike no problem up to 100kph or 70 if theres a strong
        side/headwind