[ksurf] Re: Re : Jean Phillippe Bequet

  • Pierrot Libois
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hie,

      I'm french.

      >Voudriez vous entendre que l'anglais doit etre le langage universel et
      >que tous les peuples de la terre doivent s'y conformer ?

      English is a very important laguage... Everybody know its impact on our
      daily lifes !
      But is it a good thing ? In fact when a large part of men and women speak a
      language, just a small part speaks it very well...
      An example ? Read ths mails on this list !
      Stop, I don't affirm that i speak english very well :-))) As we say in
      France : "Il y a encore du pain sur la planche !".

      French is one of the most beautiful languages on earth and i'm very proud to
      speak it.

      "A bon entendeur" !
      @+
      Pierrot

      Caen, Basse Normandie, FRANCE
      Etudiant à l'ESCEM Tours (Sup de Co)
      Mél : libois@...
      Web : http://libois.citeweb.net
      (Cerf-volant en Basse Normandie, Liste ESC etc.)
      ICQ : 15156284
      Fondateur de la liste "Etudes supérieures de commerce" en partenariat avec
      Jean-Marie Truelle (http://www.ifrance.com/prepahec/ ),
      toutes les infos sont sur mon site.