[ksurf] Re: Kitesurf board?

  • Eugene Visser
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hiya,
      Sorry... Will have to wait about another month or so. It was so damn
      freezing last weekend that we did not even think to go windsurfing. Flying
      in the park was near uncomfortable, nearly though I'd lost my nose and
      fingers. Instead we are going to the skislopes in another two weeks time.
      C-quads and snowboards.... ;-)

      Yep, I couldn't leave the skurfer in the shop. I'ts a little narrower than a
      rough water wakeboard but nearly a foot longer. I'll have to change the fin
      though. The positioning is not that bad but it's way to short to be
      effective at lower speeds or when attempting to go upwind.

      I did however see a Peter Lynn Kitesurfboard blank on Saturday and it was
      really great. Though a bit much for my budget at NZ$600. I'd rather buy an
      old surfboard and modify it for my first board.

      Ciao,