nexus

  • steve.walton@oceanfree.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi
      I would appreciate anyones opinions on the Nexus. None of the pros
      appear to be using it. Also any opinions on F1 twintips, which size
      is the best for a beginner / quick learner. Also any pictures or
      diagrams of how to make your own snapshackle / quick release system.
      Brilliant forum, learning loads from reading everyones posts. Keep it
      up.
      Steve
      Ireland
    • asger_g
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        --- In kitesurf@y..., steve.walton@o... wrote:
        > Hi
        > I would appreciate anyones opinions on the Nexus. None of the pros
        > appear to be using it. Also any opinions on F1 twintips, which
        size
        > is the best for a beginner / quick learner. Also any pictures or
        > diagrams of how to make your own snapshackle / quick release
        system.
        > Brilliant forum, learning loads from reading everyones posts. Keep
        it
        > up.
        > Steve
        > Ireland

        Hi Steve

        I started kitesurfing in the summer 2001 and is surfing on a F-one
        178 TT. It rocks and is easy to sail. Acctually I would have bought
        the bigger 180, but at that moment I could get the 178 cheap. But I
        have seen the 180 TT revolver in the german magazine "kite surf" and
        they really give it very good credit. If I were you I would buy the
        F-one TT revolver 180.

        Hang loose

        Asger