How to untangle kite lines?

  • Chris Glazier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Yesterday a newbie came in with a big mass of tangled lines. I
      explained that he should just sit down, relax, and calmly untangle
      it. But when I returned 2 hours later he still hadn't finished. I
      have some experience in this :-) and it shouldn't have taken that
      long.

      So next time, what tips can I give on untangling technique . I can't
      really explain how I do it. Does anyone have a systematic approach
      that works.. and that you can put into words?

      Chris G

      PS. This was 4 lines of common Naish/Wipika braided spectra line.
      (And I know that Q powerline is less prone to tangle.)