Re: ARC Jumping Hand(s) Free?

  • jankie@indosat.net.id
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Ciao Mel,
      I already start to jump hand free and I use the twist grip bar....
      SO is no problem as you have only one harness line and all the 4
      flying line on the bar.
      I still didn't see many people on the group flying the ARC with the
      twist grip bar but I'm using it since the beginning and I can tell
      you that I don't need no flares etc to make my kite turn nice
      specially now that is wedged....
      Thank's to the inverted front line the kite turn both on the front
      and the brake line.... I saw the australian importer of wipika flying
      his AB also with the same system of cross front line and also in his
      opinion the kite turn much better,,,,, just try it...
      Bye Jankie