RE: [ksurf] Spring Maintenance

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
      You can buy them from Kitepower, they are $179.00aud if you are in Oz, or
      $160.00aud for export orders.

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
      mailto:geelong@...

      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Spring Maintenance

      Please give me a site to buy a Pro Limit Kite seat harness. Thank you for
      your help. PBerry@...