[ksurf] 4 Line Kite

  • Vapor5372@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 1999
      Does anyone know where there would be some photos of anyone flysurfing with a
      4 line kite with handles? All I see are pictures of people using control bars
      not handles.

      David
    • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 1:18 AM
        Dear David

        Check out peter Lynns site pics and vids
        Regards
        Lachlan Beed
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=3969