ARC Jumping Hand(s) Free?

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 12:00 PM
      Has anybody tried a "sheet cleat" for ARC jumping with one or more hands off
      the bar? Or what about a harness line, just for jumping? It could be a
      "special length" (extra long, or extra short) if needed, since you don't
      need a harness line at all for regular riding.

      Mel
    • jankie@indosat.net.id
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Ciao Mel,
        I already start to jump hand free and I use the twist grip bar....
        SO is no problem as you have only one harness line and all the 4
        flying line on the bar.
        I still didn't see many people on the group flying the ARC with the
        twist grip bar but I'm using it since the beginning and I can tell
        you that I don't need no flares etc to make my kite turn nice
        specially now that is wedged....
        Thank's to the inverted front line the kite turn both on the front
        and the brake line.... I saw the australian importer of wipika flying
        his AB also with the same system of cross front line and also in his
        opinion the kite turn much better,,,,, just try it...
        Bye Jankie