[ksurf] Cquad improvement?

  • jorge_garcia/ANECOOP@anecoop.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Hi everybody.

      I fly a Cquad 6.3, I haven?t prove it in water and I red and heard his
      problem is that not a good relauncheable kite is. I am thinking in doing an
      improvement on the kite, adding two small bicycle tubes at the external
      vertical bars. So in case it felt down it will be allways a part of the
      kite outside, with a 4-lines kite it is enought to get it flying again.
      Sorry for my English if it is not good enought to understand what I mean.
      If someone has interest on my idea I have prepared a .bmp to let me be
      undertood.
      Best regards.
      Jorge Garcia.