[ksurf] Cquad prob

  • jorge_garcia/ANECOOP@anecoop.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Hi people:
      I own a Cquad 6.3 just for 3 weeks and fly it 4-5 times. I find the storage
      method ok, but not excellent, I manage to fit it into the bag by my self.
      But the disc is not that confortable to transport, wenn you are dryving a
      motorcycle :)
      Of course you have to take care in not to crash it, otherwise your going to
      damage of course. Just try to start with a not strong winds.