[ksurf] Re: board comparison

  • Steve Bateman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      Cory Roeseler wrote:

      > Excel file attached

      > Name: Force v. Speed.xls
      > Part 1.2 Type: zz-application/zz-winassoc-xls
      > Encoding: base64

      What version is that? I'm using Excel 5.0 and I couldn't view it.
      Strangly, I also couldn't use the shift key and click in order to
      save it (so I could view it at work).

      --
      Steve Bateman geokite at sprintmail dot com
      The best health info is at http://www.healthcentral.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 1999
        excel version 6 or 7. I can't remember.