[ksurf] Any kitesurfers in N.Norfolk, UK?

  • tc@greencl.clara.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      Hello to you all. I've been looking at this group for many months and
      have found the majority of advice very useful. For one reason or
      another I have only recently ventured into the water here in Brighton
      where there is a rapidly growing scene mostly involving Skytigers &
      Blades. Even as a beginner I love the Blade but I'm working my way up
      to a stronger wind session. We have an infamous shore break which can
      be quite interesting! I'm too much of a novice to venure out in these
      conditions. We have the likes of Jason Furness and Simon Catlin in
      these parts but I'm off to Norfolk waters from August 3rd-6th. If
      anyone kitesurfs in
      the Hunstanton/Wells area let me know. Cheers, Tim