[ksurf] COM COM COM COM COM COM COM COM COM

  • Raphael
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 1999
      I can see that more and more of you are complaining about not finding a board...

      Well the F-One boards are available at your F-One dealer or directly on our Web site

      Hoping to see you on one of them...

      Raphael Baruch
      +1 (305) 373-5378
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 1999
        Michel at Traction , If you happen to be scanning the egroup i have sent you
        an email regarding boards. Please review and respond ..
        thanks