Re: [ksurf] Naish Directional?

  • alan.linsley@ca.pwcglobal.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2001
      That reminds me, how do those Naish TT directional boards work?
      As there are only 2 footstraps, jibing the board like a 3 footstrap board
      doesn't seem possible. But the shape of the board doesn't look like it
      facilitates long distances going backwards. Do you have to ride toeside
      half the time, or do you reposition your feet?
      Alan
      computer.
    • vide72au@yahoo.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        I ride a Naish Mutant, which is two straps. I gybe 50% of the time
        (which is much easier than I thought it would be) and the other
        50% of the time I ride toe side, or ride fins first.