[ksurf] 4 lines and bars.

  • PeaceSurf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 1999
      I saw Manu Bertin's 4 line set up on a bent bar and it does look like a
      good compromise between 2 lines and handles.

      I would consider trying this system if it does get more power out of my kite
      (Concept air WAVE 6.0) in light air. Anyone with opinions on this?
      Also if I did try that, which lines would have to be attached on the outside
      of the bar?

      Thanks,
      Rony