[ksurf] "whistling" reel bar

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 1999
      I got some good wind this saturday and have a question to the group

      My reel bar (KITESKI 145 cm model) "whistles" a lot when sailing,
      especially when REALLY powered up. I think the whistling is coming from the
      disc brake not the lines. Do the others have the same problem ? (it really
      takes away from the pleasant experience when the thing is howling like a
      banshee ghost)

      Stefano

      PS I landed my 9m exs in a tree this saturday (bad launch)- after much
      fighting, the tree returned my kite. Very impressed because the kite was
      not damaged at all. (the same cannot be said for the tree. I ripped it to
      shreds out of anger, but i was justified because it put a 2 inch thorn in
      my foot)